Thanks & Giving eBooks!

Oh boy, do I have the GREATEST downloads for you!!

The amazing teachers behind Literary Sherry and Brain Waves Instruction have compiled two **FREE** Thanks & Giving eBooks designed specifically for the middle school ELA classroom!

Each book features 25 print-and-teach freebies from some of your favorite Teachers Pay Teachers sellers. Seriously, you guys... the freebies are AMAZING!! You are going to find so much to use in your classroom TOMORROW!



(Yours truly is featured on pages 20-21 in SET 1. Check out my Transition Words Anchor Poster freebie that comes from my Argument Writing: A Writer's Workshop for Common Core.)

Also, since it's that "thanks" and "giving" time of the year, I wanted to find a way to give thanks to all of my readers and customers. When I started Musings from the Middle School a little over a year ago, I had recently given birth to our (surprise!!!!) twins, Chase and Adeline. These two sweet bundles were joining our 3-year old, Drew, and 2-year old, Quinn, making babies #3 and 4 for our family!
(Chase and Addy)

(Drew and Quinn)

While we were thrilled to add to our family, the timing was tough. You see, my husband and I are both teachers. I had just wrapped up a Master's degree and my husband was looking to start his. And we had recently bought our first home. To say our budget was tight would be an understatement.

Starting this blog and opening my TpT store has changed our lives in so many ways. Not only does it help keep these cuties in milk and diapers, it has introduced me to a community of ah-mazing educators from around the world! And what's more is I am having the time of my life sharing my classroom and lessons with you! Teaching is my absolute passion in life. In my opinion, there is no career more essential than sculpting the minds of America's future. I do it with passion, pride, and enthusiasm each day and I love giving you all a glimpse into that world. And when I hear that my blog posts and products have helped you in your classroom?!? Ahh... nothing can even compare! It simply makes my day!

So, to thank you all for reading and shopping, I am offering one of my favorite products for **FREE** for the next week (11/15/15 - 11/21/15):


I LOVE these posters! I have them hanging in my library and have also used them as labels for my book bins:


So hurry over to TpT and get them while they're FREE!!

Again, thanks so much everyone!! The pleasure is all mine.

Happy Teaching!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement