Happy July 4th!!

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great July 4th!



My family and I just finished up a nice stint at the Jersey Shore. We were in Sea Isle City, which is only about 10 minutes from our actual house. But we rented a place pretty much on the beach and lived like "shoobies" for the week (that is what we call out-of-towners here at the shore!). My four babies had a blast and can't wait until we do it again next year :)


Since getting home, I've been prepping like a crazy to get ready for the start of our summer learning program. I'll be teaching 7th and 8th grade writing and I plan to center all my lessons around children's picture books and literature mentor texts. I'll be putting each lesson up here for FREE, so stay tuned:


Hope summer is treating you well so far! Come visit next week when I hope to start posting all about my summer teaching experience.

Happy Teaching!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement