I Wanna Iguana by Karen Kaufman Orloff and David Catrow - Writing with Mentor Texts series


Hey everyone! So, this is the LAST of my writing with mentor texts lessons. I hope you've enjoyed them as much I enjoyed making and using them this summer with my 7th graders. If you try any of the lessons, drop me a line and let me know how they went. I'd love to hear from you!

This lesson is great because it's such a fun way to get your students' feet wet with argument writing. The kids get a kick out of it and don't even realize how much it helps them get a jump start on the tricky genre.

Lesson Nine: I Wanna Iguana by Karen Kaufman Orloff and David Catrow


(Clicking on the above image should allow you to print!)

(Graphic Organizer for Brainstorming)

All right everyone! In just a few short weeks, it will be THAT time of year again, so stay tuned for lots of back-to-school posts in the near future.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement