Writing with Mentor Texts Series - Lesson #6

Lesson #6 of my Free Writing with Mentor Texts Summer Series. Using dialogue to drive the action of a story.

Hi Friends!

I've got Lesson #6 today using a book about the great Muhammad Ali!  I teased that kids about finally reading about a GUY in history. I said that among all the amazing women of the past, there were a few men that were pretty awesome, too!


We talked about punctuating dialogue in this lesson. I'm not kidding, I go over this DOZENS of times during the school year and it still seems to pose a problem for many young writers! Drives me crazy!!






Thanks for reading!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

View the other lessons in this series:

Lesson #1
Lesson #2
Lesson #3
Lesson #4
Lesson #5
Lesson #6
Lesson #7
Lesson #8
Lesson #9
Lesson #10

Also available in my TpT store:

The Story of My Life - Cover Page Templates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement