Motivation for Test-Takers


Hey Friends! Happy April! Can you EVEN that it's April already!?!? Holy cow, time is flying!

So, April is great for about a million reasons, but mostly because the weather starts to get warm. Or, maybe I need to say SHOULD start to get warm... 'cause right now there is snow in our forecast. Freaking snow. I just can't.

But aside from freak snowstorms, April is legit. And, it marks the last month of the school year before the craziness of standardized testing and end-of-year busyness sets in.

And speaking of standardized testing, I want to share with you two *FREEBIES* that are up in my store right now that you can use during testing season. Just something a little light and fun to add a bit of oomph to the monotony of test time.

The first are some motivational tags that you can pair with treats... 'cause who doesn't love treats?!?! Seriously, if my teacher gave me that tag and that donut the morning of testing, I'd be so incredibly grateful that I'd read all the questions BEFORE the story, eliminate the obviously wrong answers before guessing, triple check all my work, and use ALL my time.


And I've got some coloring bookmarks for kids to work on between tests. I love coloring pages and I love books so this is like my two favorite things got married and had a baby :)


Hope you find these helpful! Lemme know how the donut worked out :)



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement