Happy Summer 2018!!



Hi Friends!! Long time, no see :)

So, today is my second official day of summer break. My kids have about two hours left and then they will be finished, too.

Wow. What.a.year!

If you follow me on FB or IG, then you know that I've had a bit of stressful year. I am utterly exhausted... like, bone-tired.

I've got a lot of processing to do about the 2017-18 school year and I plan to do quite a bit of that here on the blog over the summer once I get my head on straight.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to remind you that I am here!! And I've got great stuff planned for the summer, so stay tuned! And above you'll see the actual stack of summer reading piled on my nightstand. So excited for each one :)

You reading any of the above this summer? I'd love to hear your thoughts about them if you do!

Happy Summer! And to those of you still in school... hang in there!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement