October Book Display - "Shh! Don't Scream!"


October Book Display for the Library


Happy October!!

Can you even?!? Time is flying!!

I wanted to share my October Book Display with you. Perfect for Halloween, huh? I'm giving myself come props here... if you know me, then you know that I am TERRIFIED of clowns. But, my students are obsessed with them (thank you It) and so I sucked it up and used a clown for this display. 

October Book Display for the Classroom Library

Here is the list of books that are included:
  • Carrie
  • The Talisman
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Lost World
  • Jaws
  • Congo
  • Mrs. Peregrine’s
  • The Meg
  • Deep, Dark, and Dangerous
  • One for Sorrow
  • The Doll Garden
  • Goosebumps series
  • Wait till Helen Comes
  • Five Nights at Freddy’s
  • Scythe
  • Hunting Prince Dracula
  • Stalking Jack the Ripper
  • Escaping Houdini
  • Mary’s Monster
  • The Detour
  • The Face on the Milk Carton
  • The Graveyard Book
  • Wickedpedia series
  • The Secret of Spellshadow Manor
  • Six of Crows
Now remember, I do send out a permission slips talking about the mature titles that I have in my library, so make sure that your parents are aware before adding some of these to your collection!

If you want to make the display, you can get it here:

Display is available for purchase in my TpT store.

Have you ever done a book display in your classroom? I'd love to see pictures! Head over to FB and share them with me!!



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement