December Book Display - "Guts & Grit" Stories About Perseverance


Guts and Grit Book Display Pin

Hey Friends!

It's December.

It.is.December.

IT.IS.FLIPPING.DECEMBER!!!

I mean, can you even?!?!? How did this happen so fast!?

So, there's lots happening in my room right now. First and foremost, my student teacher is finished on Friday. I'm so sad!!! I mean, I'm happy for her, but so sad for me!! Having her was amazing and she is going to be the best teacher. I've enjoyed every minute of this experience. I will write more about this later and I am asking her to write a blog post, too, so stay tuned for that.

Also, not sure if you saw this, but I spent Monday with my two best friends. ((Gasp!! I still want to cry every time I look at this picture!! That's my student teacher on the left!!))

My student teacher, Kelly Gallagher, Penny Kittle, and me!


The workshop was nothing short of incredible...

...these two did not disappoint and were just as cool and REAL as I knew they'd be...

...and I literally walked out of there a better teacher than when I walked in.

It was one of the best workshops I've ever attended.

Once I have my thoughts together about it, expect a blog post. In the meantime, go out and grab a copy of 180 Days if you haven't already.

Image result for 180 days kittle gallagher cover

Anyway, I wanted to show you my December Book Display.

Guts & Grit Book Display

It's called "Guts & Grit" Stories About Perseverance. I've got some great titles on this shelf, including:

  • House Arrest
  • Hey Kiddo
  • Illegal
  • The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
  • The Plot to Kill Hitler
  • The Pact
  • Born a Crime
  • A Long Walk to Water
  • Lily and Dunkin
  • Solo
  • Echo
  • The Hunger Games series
  • Divergent series
  • Unwind series
  • The Hate You Give
  • Hatchet
  • A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier
  • Esperanza Rising
  • Bud, Not Buddy
  • Unbroken
  • The One and Only Ivan
  • She Persisted
  • The Fault in Our Stars
  • Ivy Aberdeen’s Letter to the World
  • Freak the Mighty

Okay... that's about all I've got for now. December is a busy, busy time in school and at home (the holidays with four little kids, you know?!? I hope there is enough wine!!) and while I'm hoping to post again this month, I can't make any promises.

Wishing you the happiest end to 2018 and a great start to 2019!!



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement