February Book Display - "Mirrors & Windows"

February Book Display - Mirrors and Windows

It is February. Mentally, that feels so much better than January, right?!? It's good to know that spring is right around the corner.

I just put my February Book Display up and I am in LOVE. This one is called "Mirrors & Windows" and it is inspired by the work of Dr. Rudine Sims Bishop. All the books in this display are meant to reflect the diversity among my student population and provide an opportunity for kids to look beyond their own world. I'm super excited to book talk from this display for the next month.

If you wanted to build your own display, you can find it here:


If you've been making your own displays, I'd love to see them! Hop on over to Facebook and share with me!!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement