March Book Display - "Books vs. Movies"

March Book Display - "Book vs. Movie"

Hey Friends! Having March begin on a Friday was tricky!! I was able to get my March book display up in my classroom, but I didn't get a chance to post it to TpT or the blog until today.

This month is dedicated to books that have been made into movies. If I had a nickel for every time I've said or heard "the book is better," I'd be a millionaire. So, I figured why not dedicate a book display to it!!

Anyway, if you want to make this display for your classroom, go grab it here:

March Book Display - "Book vs. Movie"

If you are putting up these displays in your classroom, I'd love for you to share your pictures with me on Facebook or Insta!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement