End-of-the-School-Year Survival Mode!

Friends, here we are... MAY! The busiest, craziest, funnest, insanest, and any other "-est" you can imagine that describes the mad dash toward summer break.

We are here, we are exhausted, and we are hanging on.

I don't have much in me right now, but I had to stop in and share some of stuff that helps me survive the chaos that is the end of the year.

First, up: State Testing.
I use these tags and bookmarks during state testing to motivate and engage the kids during this super-stressful week. Grab them both for FREE in my store.




Next: Teacher Appreciate Week.
These tags turn easy dollar store purchases into handy little gifts for the awesome teachers in your lives. You can download them for FREE in my store.


Then: Projects to Keep Students Focused and Engaged.
These projects are tried and true activities that will keep you kids working right up until the very end of the year!




Finally: Saying Good-bye with a Little Gift
I love to send my kids off with these little treats when we say our final good-byes in June. Add a few gummy worms to these FREE gift tags and viola!


Okay, folks... I've got eleventy million things to prepare for this week. As my own children age, I am astounded at how busy we've become. Every weekend is nothing but prepping for the week to come.

I do have some great stuff coming up this summer, though, so while I might not be posting much until my school year ends, make sure to check back during the summer for some great giveaways and lots of FREEBIES!!

And, I almost forget!! Lots of awesome savings over in my TpT store during the Teacher's Appreciate Sale! Head on over on May 7-8 and use code GIFT4YOU for up to 25% everything in my store.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement