Virtual Classrooms During Covid-19


Another week of quarantine means another week of distance learning. I know that many of you are starting summer break right about now, but here in NJ we still have a solid month of school remaining.

I wanted to share with you a cool thing that I added to my Google Classroom. I'd been seeing these really neat Bitmoji Virtual Classroom tutorials (check this one out!) and I wanted to create my own. Bitmoji isn't really my thing, but I used the same idea to create this Virtual Classroom Library*.


To show you how this works, I used Screencastify to make a video tutorial:




I'm sharing a black version of my template with you here. All you need to do is download a copy to your Drive. Then, open a new Slide and set the template as your "background." Finally, type in your name at the top, add your links, and share with your students!

If you've created a Virtual Classroom, I'd love to see it! Share it with me on Facebook!!



*Credits:

Images by:
Fonts by:



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement