Top Ten Tuesday: Autumn TBR List

It's Top Ten Tuesday again -- a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.


This week:
Top 10 Books on my  Spring Autumn "To Be Read" List 


I had to alter this Top Ten list topic slightly, because for all of us down here in the Southern Hemisphere, we're heading into autumn, not spring!! I have a lot on my TBR list, but my highest priorities are for debut authors from 2012 and 2011.  So many good reads, so little time!!




             



     

 
  



2012 Debut Books:
Article 5 - Kristen Simmons
Starters - Lissa Price
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
Incarnate - Jodi Meadows

2011 Debut Books:
Enclave - Ann Aguirre
The Girl of Fire and Thorns - Rae Carson
The Emerald Atlas - John Stephens
The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

Other Books:
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak (is it cheating if I've already started it?)

Ooops!  Forgot Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Totally cheating ... Top 11:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement