RTW: Images that Inspire/Represent my WIP

This week's Road Trip Wednesday question over at YA Highway is a fun one! I've just been getting into making boards for my WIPs over on Pinterest, and it's really addicting!

What images inspire your WIP?

Inspiration for my WIP:
So, I decided to post some images that capture a bit of the world in which my current WIP: The Awakening of Minna Gray, is set. Some of these elements are very close to how I imagined them. Others would need a little tweaking. For example, they project things on the Wall to make it seem less "wall-ish"

The City of Alkara
The first half of the story is set in a walled-in city by the sea. Minna just moved there. It seems so perfect.

          

Of course, things aren't always what they seem.
First it's just the visions. But then someone gets taken.
   
  
      
      


The Outlands

At night, they flee by rowboat, bypassing the Wall to enter the Outlands. They were always told it was a barren waste. Some of it still is.

      

      

   





So, what images help inspire elements of your WIP?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement