Practicing What You Pin: Duck Tape!


I can't even find the original pin that I saved so long ago about this idea! But, here is my take... using colorful Duck Tape to label notebook spines!

In my class, students are not allowed to take their ISNs or Writer's Notebooks out of my class unless they have a test to study for or a draft to complete. These notebooks are just too important to risk their disappearance in the dark hole that is many of their lockers!

We keep our notebooks in these Binder Holders from Really Good Stuff (I can't recommend these enough! I've used them for the last 8 years and they have held up remarkably well!! Well worth the price.)

I've used blue tape to label the Writer's Notebooks and purple to label the ISNs. It took just a few minutes, but it certainly makes it easy for each table to quickly grab the right notebooks!

Any fun uses for colorful Duck Tape? I'd love to hear them :)

Happy Teaching!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement