Practicing What You Pin - Testing Offices

If you celebrated Thanksgiving this week, I hope you enjoyed yourself!! I certainly did :)

I haven't shared a "Practicing What You Pin" lately, so I thought a post was due. This idea came from Pinterest so long ago that I can't even find the original pin! I know I've been using these for years, so I can only imagine how long ago I pinned it!

Anyway, what you see in this picture are my Testing Offices. They are simply two file folders stapled together that the kids put up when taking a test. 

Literally, the most simple idea in the world, but a great way to help kids keep their eyes on their own papers when they sit at tables.


Have you pinned, then tried, anything great this year? I'd love to hear about it :)

Happy Teaching!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement