'Tis the Season!

December is here!

Ahh, this time of year is so full of love, excitement, and joy... and also a bit of exhaustion, dread, and angst! Anyone else feel this way?

I mean, don't get me wrong... I'm not all Scrooge-y about the holidays... but, I feel like they just sneak right up on you! You know, you're finally feeling settled from all the Back-to-School hoopla... your routine is in place, your kids are learning, you're in the GROOVE... and then, WHAM!! The holidays are here and it all gets thrown into a tizzy!

But, ready-or-not, the holidays ARE HERE... how do I know? Because...



My own children (ages 7, 5, and my 2-year old twins) are officially over-the-moon! Our beloved Jingle is back! Fingers crossed he helps to cut down on the whining and fighting that's been happening all up in here!!

* * * * * * * * * *
I am excited for this


It's easily one of my favorite writing assignments of the year!!

* * * * * * * * * *

Also, I already know what I'm doing for my students this year:


Our district is incredibly diverse, so I always try to stick with secular gifts and phrases. These FREE gift tags (which have an editable salutation by the way!) simply say "2017 is looking BRIGHT" and can be attached to a highlighter (something all my students need!) or any item of your choice.

Quick, easy, inexpensive, and perfect for any student regardless of his/her traditions and customs!

* * * * * * * * * *

So, what is happening in your classroom this December? I'd love to hear from you!!

Happy Teaching!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement