Big News!!

Hey Friends!!

I've been a bit quiet here on the good, ol' blog because I've been working a fun project :)


Musings from the Middle School Video!!


Yes, I've made a few (unbelievably simplistic!) videos using some cheap (unbelievably simplistic!) software in the past... but now, Friends? Hold on to your hats! I've gone total HD!!

I've got a fancy camera, a fancy microphone, fancy Adobe software, and I even hired an editor to make a fancy opener for my videos. I can't even tell you how excited I am for this! There have been so many times in the past when I'd be typing a blog post and I'd think, "Agh! I wish I could just bring you all into my classroom to show you what I'm talking about!!" And now.I.can.

The thing is... "vlogging" is kinda hard... especially if you are a super-type-A-perfection-demanding-mortified-that-I-never-lost-the-baby-weight-everything-must-always-be-just-right sort of girl :) I have a whole new respect for professional YouTubers and now some for-real advice I can give to my students whose only goal in life is to be "a YouTuber." It's not easy, folks. Not easy at all!

Anyway, I'm working on a whole bunch of video stuff. I've got some writing videos in the works, as well a series on reader's workshop. I'm sure once I get better at working the editing software and more comfortable behind the camera, I'll be pumping them out, but for now, it might be a little slow-going on the blog! Hang tight... I've got great stuff coming your way!

For now, I'll leave you with my first "new and improved" video. It took me five, yes FIVE, hours to get this very simple teacher tip from my brain to your screen.


I'd love some feedback! Also, let me know what you like to see/hear more about!

Happy Teaching!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement