Present Participle List for June


Grading... our Video Game Projects. For realz, this project saves my sanity at the end of every.single.year. Kids love it, I love it, parents love it, administration loves it. Win, win, win, win.



Prepping... for our summer learning program. I'll be offering lots of free "writing with picture book mentors" lessons like I did last year. We are working on a biography/autobiography writing project this year and I'll be using these beautiful picture books.



Making... these sweet little end-of-year treats for my kiddos! Grab them here for FREE!!



Reading... these PD and "grown-up" books this summer.



Cleaning... out my classroom! I'm moving to a new room next year (still in the same position), and anytime I move, I use it as a time to PURGE! The mess is making me twitchy, though!!



Loving... that this was the sky when we left the beach at 9pm the other night!! Happy summer!!



Enjoying... the hot sun and icy drinks :) I am a summer girl at heart!!


What is your present participle list for June so far? I'd love to hear from you!!



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement