Writing with Mentor Texts Series - Lesson #10

Lesson #10 of my Free Writing with Mentor Texts Summer Series. Creating parallel structure in your writing.

The last one! I can't believe how quickly this summer has flown by. I hope you've enjoyed these lessons I've shared. I can't thank you enough for supporting this little blog of mine and shopping my TpT store. This journey has been awesome and it's all because of YOU! These lessons are the least I can do.

Lesson #10 uses this picture book about Ruth Bader Ginsburg and we discuss parallel structure. Undoubtedly, parallel structure is tricky and most writers do not master it until they are much older. But, it's never too early to get middle school writers thinking about one of more sophisticated grammar rules!



In about 10 days, my school will be open and teachers can come in to start prepping their rooms. I've got big plans for my classroom this year, so be sure to check back as I'll certainly be documenting my decorating!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



View the other lessons in this series:

Lesson #1
Lesson #2
Lesson #3
Lesson #4
Lesson #5
Lesson #6
Lesson #7
Lesson #8
Lesson #9
Lesson #10

Also available in my TpT store:

The Story of My Life - Cover Page Templates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement