Writing with Mentor Texts Series - Lesson #9

Lesson #9 of my Free Writing with Mentor Texts Summer Series. Writing complex sentences.

We are getting to the end, Folks! Hope you've liked these lessons that I've shared with you!

Lesson #9 uses a beautiful picture book called, Mr. Ferris and His Wheel, and we talk about writing with complex sentences.



If you are trying this lessons, I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below or on my Facebook page!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



View the other lessons in this series:

Lesson #1
Lesson #2
Lesson #3
Lesson #4
Lesson #5
Lesson #6
Lesson #7
Lesson #8
Lesson #9
Lesson #10

Also available in my TpT store:

The Story of My Life - Cover Page Templates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement