Writing with Mentor Texts Series - Lesson #8

Lesson #8 in my Free Writing with Mentor Texts Summer Series. Incorporating flashbacks to enhance your story.

I've got my 8th lesson in this series for you today and it uses a great book called Separate is Never Equal. Much of the story is told in a flashback, something kids love to include in their writing but can be tricky to write well. We talk about how we can add flashbacks to our biographies, as long as we transition to them clearly so our reader won't get confused!



Enjoy!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



View the other lessons in this series:

Lesson #1
Lesson #2
Lesson #3
Lesson #4
Lesson #5
Lesson #6
Lesson #7
Lesson #8
Lesson #9
Lesson #10

Also available in my TpT store:

The Story of My Life - Cover Page Templates


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement