Awesome Classroom Library Additions!

We all know how difficult it can be to keep up with all the great young adult literature on the market. With so many incredible books (and Amazon Prime!), it's an overwhelming task to stay on top of the best reads for our students.

So, I thought I'd offer a bit of help. Let me start with a recommendation:



Friends, this book!! I can’t even!! I read the whole thing in one day because I absolutely could not put it down. You will laugh. You will cry. You will cheer. Timothy will be your new forever hero! His love for his sweet baby brother will melt your heart. My students love this book so much that I’ve had to put a three-day checkout limit on it due to its high demand. Make sure to add this one to your library today!! 

Next, I want to encourage you to head on over to the amazing blog by Secondary Sara to read all about her tips to keeping up with new books when you're a busy teacher!



Finally, go check out this Instagram loop where several incredible secondary teachers shared some of the best new(ish) books to add to your classroom library.

Hoping this helps a little in keeping your classroom library fresh and exciting!

Happy reading!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement