November Book Display - "True That!"


It’s November, people. NOVEMBER!

Holy cow, I swear I posted about October’s BookDisplay like, 5 minutes ago?!

Before we get to this month’s display, I just want to remind everyone to VOTE on Tuesday. No, this isn’t political. No, I’m not telling you who to vote for. I just want to remind you of your civic duty to VOTE! My favorite reminder from Adam Goodell via Twitter:


Don't forget to vote!!


Whelp, here is November’s display. It’s called, “True That!” is all about nonfiction. 

November Book Display - "True That!"


Here is the list of books that are included:

·         Undefeated
·         Hidden Figures
·         Hey Kiddo
·         A Long Way Gone
·         I Am Najood
·         No Summit Out of Sight
·         Nathan Hale’s Hazardous Tales series
·         The Boys in the Boat
·         Heart of the Sea
·         Who Was/Who Is… series
·         I Survived... series
·         Chasing Lincoln’s Killer
·         The Other Wes Moore
·         The Plot to Kill Hitler
·         Some Writer! The Story of E.B. White
·         Chasing MLK’s Killer
·         Phineas Gage
·         I Am Malala
·         Brown Girl Dreaming
·         Bomb: The Race to Build (and Steal) the World’s Most Dangerous Weapon
·         Witches: The Absolutely True Tale…
·         The 57 Bus
·         Trevor Noah: Born a Crime
·         The Pact
·         Red Scarf Girl
·         Diary of Anne Frank
·         Night
·         Various Picture books

If you want to make the display, you can get it here:

November Book Display

Vote on Tuesday!! And if you make a display, share it with me on Facebook or Insta!!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement