Summer School - Week Three - Seventh Grade ELA


Hey Friends!! Happy August!! I cannot even believe that some of you are back to school already! Here in NJ, we don't go back until after Labor Day, so we are just in the middle of our summer break. In fact, I just finished up summer school!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my plans for my third week of our summer program. We did actually go for four weeks, but the final week was just some stuff that had to do specifically with our school and district, so they wouldn't really be helpful to you.

Not much else to share, except that I'm busy as a bee prepping for the back-to-school season!! I've got lots of great resources, blog posts, and give-a-ways to share with you this month, so stop back soon!!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement