Planning for Virtual Instruction

 T minus six days till I need to report to school. Can you even?!?

I know a lot of you are already back trying to maneuver in these very choppy waters.

So, families in my district could choose between the hybrid model (in for two, early dismissal days per week) or all-virtual.

I can't tell you what I'm teaching just yet because that information hasn't been released to families yet. (Kids don't come until September 14th.)

This entire experience feels very surreal to me. I'm struggling hardcore with my anxiety and my focus is all over the place. There is a part of me that's sorta excited?!? I do like figuring out tough situations. But, I'd so much rather this was a "business as usual" school year.

But, no sense in complaining! I am most definitely blessed in life and am glad that I have a solid support system. I know all families aren't that lucky.

I'm here today to talk to you about how to plan for a virtual class. This isn't about content, but structure. I made a video and I'm sharing the link to my planning template below.

Let me know your thoughts :)





Get your own copy HERE!





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement