Book Toks on TikTok

 Dude.

It's been a minute.

I have zero excuses... just trying to teach my way through a pandemic like y'all! It's been a rough go.

Anyway, I really want to recommit to blogging on the regular. I love this blog and miss the reflecting, sharing, and connecting it allowed me to do.

So... let's hope this is the first of many posts in 2021.

Okay... over winter break, I did a thing.

TikTok. 

I so obsessed. I learn so much scrolling this dang site every day. Totally addicted.

Anyway, I plan to create these Book Toks where I share a worthy middle grade/YA book with you. This will also be a kid-friendly space for book recommendations.

If you are a TikTok user, give me a follow. I'd appreciate it :)

I really hope you are well and hanging in there. This has gotta be over soon right?!?

@middleschoolmusings

The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin is a stunning middle grades novel about life, death, love, loss, friendship, and wonder. ##booktok

♬ Lofi - Domknowz



 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement