BookToks - Follow me on TikTok!

My spring break ended today. We had to cut it short due to opening a little late in September in order to be ready for pandemic teaching. My husband and four kids are all still off the rest of this week. It's hard to go to work when they are all home, right?!

So, I'll be honest... I haven't been too inspired to write over here. And that makes me so sad because this blog is my BABY!! But, pandemic teaching has me feeling all kinds of strange ways about being an educator. The gig that's been not only my career, but favorite hobby and source of such pleasure, has got me feeling a little down. I know we are all feeling that. And I know that next year WILL be better. But, gah!! I'm ready for summer!

I hired a designer to redesign this blog space for me next month. My little corner of the Internet is going to get a "all grown up" makeover! I can't wait. I'm feeling excited for all that is to come for Musings from the Middle School. Big changes... big dreams... big plans.

For now... go follow me on TikTok! And have your students follow me, too. It will always be a kid-friendly site for excellent book recommendations!


@middleschoolmusings

BookToks with Mrs. Smith - “House Arrest” by K.A. Holt ##BookToks ##teachertiktok ##teachersoftiktok

♬ Lofi - Domknowz
@middleschoolmusings

BookToks with Mrs. Smith - “Restart” by Gordon Korman ##BookToks ##middleschoolbooks ##teachertiktok

♬ Lofi - Domknowz
@middleschoolmusings

##BookToks ##middleschoolbooks

♬ Lofi - Domknowz
@middleschoolmusings

##BookToks ##middleschoolbooks ##teachertiktok ##teachersoftiktok

♬ Lofi - Domknowz


Okay, friends. Thanks for sticking with me! I PROMISE I'll be delivering content soon. Hang in there!


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement