Ready Set Write 2015



This year, I'm participating in Ready. Set. Write!

It's a summer writing intensive for goal-setting, accountability, and an opportunity to cheer each other on as we work toward our writing goals!

A huge thank you to Jaime Morrow, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Alison Miller for hosting!

This Week's Goals:

1. Finish new scenes for Chapters 1-5 of YA sci-fi
2. Read one "fun" book
3. Read one "research" book
4. Post reviews of the last five novels I've read
4. Plan edits for Chapters 6-15 of YA sci-fi

Overall Summer Goals:
In early summer, I'll mostly be working on edits to FARLIGHT- my YA sci-fi. Once those are done, I can turn my attention to AVA OF THE ISLAND - my MG contemp.

1. Finish YA sci-fi edits!
2. Write 1500 words 3 days a week [ babysitter days ;) ]
3. Write 250 words 2 days a week
4. Read 15 books (at least 5 classic sci-fi and 5 debut authors from 2015)
5. Write synopses for the subsequent books in my YA sci-fi series

Want to Join? 

Check out the host blogs for details (also see the hashtag #RSWrite )!

Hosts: Jaime MorrowKaty UppermanErin FunkElodie Nowodazkij, and Alison Miller

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement